Coderspace is the Turkey’s fastest-growing tech recruitment startup. We launched in the Turkey April 2020 and are growing our team. Further in 2021, we are expecting to grow in size and open to Europe job market; we’re looking for experienced recruiters to join us in our second year.
Joining us as a Technical Recruiter Intern, you will drive our growth efforts in hiring Software Engineers and Technical folks across some of the best Tech Companies across Turkey, Berlin, Munich and more in Europe.
Becoming a Tech Recruiter is an opportunity to get a great insight into the inner workings of the tech industry.
Your role will involve:
- Help our team to identify our customers’ need, and support us how we can best help them source tech-talents.
- Identifying great tech talents by screening CVs / profiles on our platform and sometimes on various career platform (such as LinkedIn). You will become calibrated to what makes a “great” engineer / scientist etc.
- Engaging talents by speaking to them about the companies and hiring processes that would be the best match for their skillset / areas of intellectual curiosity.
- Working with the team through project managing of the recruitment process
- Gaining a deep & broad knowledge of the technology landscape – and using this knowledge to optimally match great companies to great tech professionals
- Involving yourself in the tech community – attending and organising Meetups, Hackathons, Conferences, to fully immerse yourself in the tech world.
What we’re looking for:
- Currently studying in a university
- Excellent Command of written and spoken English and Turkish
- Curiosity on technology
- Eager to work in Start-up environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Motivated for developing a career in IT Recruitment or Human Resources