Sufle is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner that specializes in Cloud, DevOps/DevSecOps, Custom Software Development and Compliance Services. We help businesses of all scales adapt, implement and embrace next-gen tech practices through customized solution offerings, managed services and training at every building block.
For our growing Software Engineering team, we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic team player who is willing to learn and apply newly gained skills in practice. We are looking for open-minded people who will grow continually with the team. You will be working in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment.
Sufle is an equal opportunity employer.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating effectively tested, re-usable, and efficient code
- Supporting continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on technology (with support from the team)
- Supporting and participating in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and test
- Supporting troubleshooting and debugging of errors in applications
- Developing software test procedures, software programs, and related documentation
- Working collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- Collaborating effectively across teams for specific project requirements, including the company and customers
What We Are Looking For
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic understanding of versioning control tools (Git)
- Openness and adaptability to new technologies and creative solutions
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- Internship as a Software Developer
- A public repository with your contributions
- Basic experience with IDEs
- Basic understanding of Linux concepts
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures and other technical tools.
- A certification in cloud computing, DevOps tools, networking etc.
What We Offer
- Working with cutting edge cloud technologies in a team including senior, experienced peers
- Access to a vast range education platforms and courses
- Regular peer-feedback and mentorship
- Conference and education budget
- Creative and supportive work environment
- Experience Level Entry Level