Ready for a challenge with the next generation digital energy management platform?
smartPulse is a PaaS solution that provides trading optimization for energy generators and consumers. Step into the World of Smart Energy Trading, supported by advanced Artificial Intelligence methods, while monitoring facilities in real-time, from energy production to consumption through the Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure. The platform includes automated process management as well as integrated algorithmic trading and optimization. Generators and consumers can monitor operations, manage forecasts, employ autotrader functions, participate in a virtual and/or real balancing pools. The platform also acts as a marketplace for forecasting service providers and power retail operations. smartPulse also has a self-developed IoT platform.
We are now looking for a dynamic, organized, enthusiastic, self-starter part time interns to join our team. The person who takes this position will be positioned in our Istanbul office, with opportunities to team-up for our European expansion.
- Senior undergrad/grad students from one of the leading universities’ Department of Computer Sciences, Electronics, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Proficient in English (both written and oral)
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Analytical minded & innovative problem solver
- Ability to work with due dates in a results-oriented, fast-paced team environment
- Willing to learn with a long term perspective, enthusiastic for next generation technology
What we offer:
- You’ll be surrounded by experts in energy trading, quantitative analysis, microelectronics and software development
- You’ll be given a change to work with several parts of the business, from software to analysis, from connectivity to algorithmic trading on a rotation based program
- You’ll be provided with tools to continuously develop yourself towards the path you wish to take
The paid internship program will be renewed on a 2-week basis for up to 6 months as long as both parties are willing. Full time employment with attractive benefits may be available upon graduation.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short introduction in English.
We are looking forward to meeting with you!