Are you looking to take a step into the startup world? Twentify might be exactly what you are looking for!
We are a sharp, energetic and hustler-minded team who are reinventing the market research using the power of technology. Our dedication to technology enables more open, accessible, highly efficient and increasingly accurate market research studies to the industries.
We’re currently looking for a Research Partner to join our growing team who can share our enthusiasm and energy for helping businesses tackle today’s clumsy market research methods.
If you are highly energetic, self-motivated, agile, able to change hats on the fly, and last but not the least, have an entrepreneurial spirit, we are waiting for you. You will be a critical part of how the company communicates with clients and manages their research projects.
As the Research Partner at Twentify your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Client management
- Preparing client proposals
- Creation and development of the research methods and questionnaire based on the need of customer
- Preparing reports with valuable insights to be presented to the clients
- Providing clients with action recommendations to improve brand positioning, strategy
- Collaborating with the client’s marketing and research teams
- Working towards to meet quarterly sales quota
- Full project cycle management starting from proposals to the reporting
- Helping improvement and automatization of validation and data-entry processes within the platform
We expect you to meet following requirements:
- Minimum 3 to 10 years related experience in the market research sector
- A decent experience at a previous operational and project management position
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Educational background in the field of market research is a bonus
- Being comfortable to work in a technology-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
If you want to make an impact with an amazing team in Turkey, apply now!
- Experience Level Experienced