Glovo’s partners include a wide variety of businesses including restaurants, pharmacies, grocery shops etc. Our Account Management (AM) team handles the relationship with our partners. We’re looking for a data wizard with a deep understanding of operations to help scale the AM team add the right value to our partners.This is one of the most dynamic roles at Glovo with a great mix of analytical abilities and execution skills at the ground level. As Glovo grows rapidly, this role would evolve to identify processes that need optimizing, standardizing them to help scale our partner operations across the world.
- Be the go-to person for all things related to partner operations in the region
- Build specific opportunities for local regions that increase value for our partners
- Liaise with Business Intelligence, Sales, Content, Product and Operations team – you will play a central, pivotal role in driving partner initiatives forward
- Build insights from historical data, forecast performance of key accounts and recommend the AM team at a strategic level
- 5-7 years of data/analytics experience in a fast-paced startup environment, preferably in the on-demand/e-commerce industry
- Experience in building teams from the ground up
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineer, Stats or an equivalent quantitative background
- SQL, EXCEL ninja expertise | Additional coding experience is a bonus
- Travel on a need-based basis (Up to 25% of your time)
- Also, our core values are very important to us:
- Gas: work hard and dream big. We fear mediocrity more than failure. Move faster than others and always choose speed over perfect.
- Glownership: Tough decisions are only taken when you feel the company as yours. Act as an owner.
- Lead the way: Be innovative, challenge the norms, think-through and make your own decisions. Build a unique Glovo. We won’t win by following others.
- Lean: stay young and humble, as in day one. Small optimization in our cost has a big impact in our results.
- Good vibes: Be positive and respectful. No assholes allowed. We only hire people that smile.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
- Free Glovo credits