- Design of floating structures to keep photovoltaic modules above the water surface.
- Perform structural load, dynamic and CFD analysis on the floating structures, and define the critical points of improvement.
- Define the technical specifications of the floating system in the feasibility and bidding phase for specific projects.
- Coordinate with manufacturers and suppliers on the design, production and implementation phases of projects
- Follow the developments on floating solar systems and related technologies and provide innovative solutions to improve our products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic or Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling tools such as Siemens NX, Solidworks, etc.
- Working knowledge of FEM and CFD tools, such as ANSYS, STAR-CCM+, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate with international manufacturers, suppliers and R&D partners
- Ability to design products ready for manufacturing
- No restriction for travelling abroad
- Excellent command of English
- Minimum 2 years experiences in mechanical design
- Experienced in conceptual design to prototyping
- Knowledge in plastic product and mold design
- Experience Level Experienced