Paraşüt is an Istanbul-based startup developing a SaaS financial management application to empower small businesses in Turkey. For two years in a row, Wired Magazine named us as one of Europe’s hottest startups. We are led by three seasoned co founders with deep expertise in technology, design, & finance; and backed by VCs from Silicon Valley and Istanbul. Very recently, we have joined Mikro Yazılım and Zirve Yazılım under the DST Technology roof. DST Technology is funded by Turkven & Earlybird.
What you will do;
Our product teams consist of designers, developers and product managers who work closely with each other. We spend a lot of time understanding the domain, our customers and their needs in order to design the most efficient solutions. We take great pride in our app’s design and usability.
Product management team is responsible for guiding new product initiatives from inception to launch. We’re a passionate, entrepreneurial, and collaborative group. We are committed to building a successful startup together, as a team, learning and sharing all along the way. We value the diversity of perspective and evaluate ideas based on merit, not seniority.
As a Product Manager you will conduct extensive research to understand customer needs & wants; translate this research into a product vision; coordinate design & development teams to realize this vision; work closely with the marketing team for product launch; and analyze usage metrics to refine the product. You will have a wide scope of responsibilities to bring continuous innovation to the product.
What we are looking for;
- 3+ years product management experience
- Highly entrepreneurial, previous entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- Intuitive understanding of what makes for a great product
- Exceptional communication, organizational and analytical skills, abstract thinking abilities
- Experience developing B2B or business backend products is strongly desired
- SaaS and Accounting business experiences are big bonuses
- Experience in customer-focused product development with qualitative and quantitative research experience & skills
- Experience in Agile methodology/product development, wireframing and flowcharts
- Fluency both in Turkish and English
- Experience Level Entry Level