OfisPaneli connects small and medium sized businesses to best-in-class suppliers. We are looking for a Product Analyst to be part of the product team as we scale outside Turkey.
The responsibilities of this position include collecting, analyzing and processing requirements of business partners and preparation of detailed specification reports for software development team for them to develop necessary applications. The job will also require testing of such software applications and maintenance work on existing systems.
- Collaborate with product owner and other business stakeholders to understand the needs and to develop requirements & user acceptance criteria
- Gather user feedback to understand product business requirements, translate these into appropriate product documentation
- Create test cases and scenarios based on business requirements
- Conduct user acceptance testing and report the bugs to ensure that deliverables meet the initial requirements.
- Lead product monitoring & analytics reporting
- Manage all admin portal operations including system configurations
- Work with the design team to create a solution that meets the business, technical and user needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Management Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, MIS, Business Administration, Economy or related fields.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in a true Agile environment where Test Driven Development (TDD) and similar “test first” techniques and methods are employed
- Experience in test/project management tools like JIRA
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, follow development standards and to work independently.
- Excellent facilitation skills, having acted as liaison between business stakeholders and delivery teams
- Solid experience in documentation and requirement analysis preferably in the fields of payment systems
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or postponed for at least two years.
What We Offer
- A startup work environment that focuses on learning and collaboration
- An office in Kurucesme with the Bosphorus view
- Satisfying compensation
- Meal ticket for lunch expenses
- Re-imbursement of daily transporatation
- Snacks, coffee, regular barbeques
To apply, please send an email to erdem [at] ofispaneli [dot] com