Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world, adapted to the local supply status.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for building a supply structure, framing your city and engaging with and retaining couriers (glovers, as we like to call them). The Glovers, are a key player in Glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the long-term sustainability of the fleet, as well as its daily performance.
- Framing the launching city, building the on-demand infrastructure from scratch
- Develop and optimize processes as the city scales – Thinking about what the processes will look like a few weeks into operations VS few months
- Understand, deep-dive and have a complete understanding of the local supply situation at all times
- Identify channels to source new leads and potential Glovers through both online and offline mediums
- Analyze daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the city
- Optimize delivery times and Glover earnings
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for your city and the region
- 2+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.) – Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Analytical skills are a must
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Leadership – you can motivate your teammates. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar preferred
- Our core values are very important to us:
- Gas: work hard and dream big. We fear mediocrity more than failure. Move faster than others and always choose speed over perfect.
- Glownership: Tough decisions are only taken when you feel the company as yours. Act as an owner.
- Lead the way: Be innovative, challenge the norms, think-through and make your own decisions. Build a unique Glovo. We won’t win by following others.
- Lean: stay young and humble, as in day one. Small optimization in our cost has a big impact on our results.
- Good vibes: Be positive and respectful. No assholes allowed. We only hire people that smile.
- If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
- Free Glovo credits