- Define, monitor and analyze metrics for tracking business results
- Implement strategies for better onboarding, engagement and retention
- Participate in UX/UI design and review processes
- Testing the efficacy of new product releases and features
- Works closely with the development team to ensure timelines are met and any blocking issues are removed
- Realize and translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements
- Create and manage product backlog items, prioritize them with the customer and team in line with the project goals
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably in a startup.
- App/mobile experience are essential.
- Experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions
- Ideally, experience with Firebase and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Lean Startup and Customer Development. Ability of running tests (e.g. A/B tests) and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative data
- Self driven, entrepreneurial mindset
We are seeking exceptional talents with entrepreneurial mindset. If you’re passionate about how AI can make an impact on patients’ lives, apply now!
- Experience Level Entry Level