- Hi! As Gallus.ai We are a fast-growing Insurtech startup that is helping insurance agencies to manage their business process with Gallus Insurtech ERP Software. We are currently looking for a Middle-Senior Backend Developer to join our company to cope with the rapid expansion.
- This is a fully remote position
- We are working 40 hours/week
- The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
- We are looking for a Backend Developer who has deep knowledge of Node.js and .Net CORE with C# responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What will you do?
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience is required (we’ll evaluate seniority rather than years of development)
- Proficiency with Microsoft C# and .NET Core 3.1+ on multi-layered and distributed architectures
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks and such as Express, Sequelize, Graphql, Puppeteer, socket.io, passport.
- Knowledge of developing cross-platform desktop apps with Electron will be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in object-oriented programming, DDD principles, and SOLID architecture.
- Strong experience with REST and SOAP services (Web API & WCF)
- Understanding the nature of multithreading and asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Strong working knowledge of database design principles and best practices using Mysql Server. Postgresql Server will be plus (Normalization, Indexing, Performance Optimizations, etc.)
- Familiarity with MongoDB and Redis
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and SPA’s such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Be able to take responsibility for your own work, remote working experience will be plus
- Good command of written and spoken English
Location: Remote / Turkey
- Experience Level Experienced