Pivony, the promising AI-Powered Customer Intelligence Startup has recently become part of startup portfolio companies of the leading acceleration program in EU Startup Wise Guys. Pivony granted also the Tubitak BIGG 1512 fund.
Pivony is a SaaS platform that helps companies uncover ever-evolving customer expectations.
Our platform provides key insights for businesses to spare them long hours of reading and trying to understand customer reviews.
With TopicScope, Pivony’s recently launched application, Business professionals can easily find answers to the questions “What is being talked about my brand, products, services, and competitors, and how?” with the power of Big Data and AI. On the same platform, they can turn their insights into marketing actions instantly.
Pivony is looking for a passionate and talented Marketing Manager with experience in the B2B SaaS market.
Experience & Key skills:
- Strategic thinker, result-oriented, high achiever, good team player, high sense of responsibility, proactive and a practical thinker
- 360-degree thinking of the content, story-building and applying it to all channels
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns and run initiatives end-to-end on all performance channels
- Setting the communication plan for all channels in collaboration with different teams
- Managing the day-to-day running of the several contents in social media channels
- Uncovering opportunities to develop creative briefs and propose campaign ideas, write briefs
- Define & Track KPIs for campaigns and develop marketing plans accordingly
- Identify key growth opportunities by crunching numbers and analyzing performance
- Propose and implement successful optimization strategies and solutions based on data
- Continuously A/B test and deliver new approaches based on the results
- Continuously analyzing the results and suggesting new content ideas
- Deeply understand our users, what makes them keep using our product, what drives churn
- Collaborate with the creative team to provide insight and help to produce new key creatives
- Being a team player and working effectively with the remote Pivony team
- Ability to prioritize effectively across multiple tasks and deliver fast the business-focused output of excellent quality
- Having a curious mindset that keeps you one step ahead of technology trends and discovering new creative ways, ideas
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is required
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously
- Never-ending learning and development opportunities
- Use the coolest marketing products
- Build your career in a fast-growing startup (advantages of joining a fast-growing startup)
- Chance to shape the future of Pivony with us!
- Work directly with Pivony founder and Pivony international diverse team
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in marketing, inbound marketing, B2B SaaS marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills