Founded in 2018, Easycep is an exciting and fast-paced early stage start-up looking to disrupt the refurbished & 2nd hand electronics market in Turkey.
EasyCep is Turkey’s leading consumer electronics reCommerce marketplace, providing easiest, secure and fastest way for consumers to buy certified pre-owned devices or sell their used electronics.
EasyCep reduces the risk and effort of buying and selling pre-owned electronics online with benefits such as competitive offers, doorstep pickup, permanent data erasing and detailed phone checking.
Having recently completed our Seed Investment round, we are looking to recruit a Brand Manager to our headquarters in Istanbul. Successful candidate will report directly to the Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
As the Brand Manager, you will be leading our entire marketing organization at Easycep. You will be interacting with the Leadership Team, the board as well as investors. You will get a chance to experience challenging tasks, commit to hard work, and feel comfortable working in a fast-changing environment with passionate people.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop overall brand strategies in Easycep’s and market’s objectives
- Develop overall marketing and media strategies in line with Easycep’s objectives and translate the strategy into marketing action plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Build strong collaborative relationships with key internal and external teams to ensure positive and productive team environments. Build marketing knowledge within those groups,
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Understand, anticipate and strategically act on industry trends and competitor activity,
- Present and prepare solid recommendations, information and reports and take stance on key marketing strategies
- Lead the development of 360 brand communication campaigns
- Supporting Sales with the execution of a differentiated Best-in-Class, Customer experience and engagement
- Develop marketing activities including promotions, events and activities.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Lead the launch of the new products/brands/ideas and supporting the innovation across the category,
- Monitor brand performance; analyze and interpret competition data, category trends and recommend action plans,
What We are Looking for:
- University degree (preferably Engineering, Business Administration, Economics)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing/brand management
- Extensive experience in overseeing and managing digital marketing KPIs
- Passionate for working in a dynamic startup environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills,
- Experience in product development and new product launches
- Outstanding negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking
- Advanced use of MS Office Programs (PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and initiative taker.
- Hunger to learn and relearn.