MobileX is a technology company focused on highly scalable mobile applications. We have a track record of building and growing mobile apps on various verticals that reached over 100 million users across 6 continents and 160 countries.
In addition to building our apps & tech products, our group company xStudios identifies and invests in promising players in our ecosystem. We currently focus on mobile apps, and we’re constantly evaluating opportunities in other exciting fields.
We use state of art data-driven performance marketing technologies such as our In-House Data Analytics Tools and well-proven external tools. We formulate our marketing strategies and product vision according to these precise and statistical data perspectives.
Operating on a global scale requires focus, dedication, and a great team. Now, we are expanding our great team with “Mobile Product Manager ” role. As our Mobile Product Manager, you will be responsible for our Mobile branded iOS and Android apps , you will define, build, launch, and maintain a suite of mobile apps that will be used by millions of users around the globe. You’ll partner with our engineering, marketing and designer teams to identify new areas of opportunity for us to explore. If you are interested, here are the details for this position:
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering or any related fields
· Have constant curiosity on developing management skills and up to date know-how in business, design and technology
· Preferably a strong understanding of Agile/Scrum principles
· Have conflict management/negotiating skills
· Organizations skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
· You possess exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
· Commercially driven and preferably experience in e-commerce sales
· Previous start-up experience is a big plus
· Experience in digital maketing ecosystem is a plus
· Experience in reading, interpreting and drawing meaningful insights from analytical product reports
· Knowledge about data analytics
· Knowledge of UX/UI principles is a plus.
· Experience with SQL (if none, strong desire to learn SQL required)
· You’re genuinely interested in acting as a bridge between cross functional teams to ensure an efficient translation of requirements and solutions
· Work with company leadership to define business strategy and product vision
· Being the voice of the user within the company through research and regular interaction with users
· Helping shape the product development workflow, improving how marketing team, designers and engineers all work together
· Developing the product vision by keeping an eye on new technologies and customer insight
· Establishing the project scope for business requirements, mapping the process in detail, measuring the added value of prospective projects
· Be responsible for defining, prioritizing and executing a product roadmap that aligns with the strategy and vision
The perks of working with us !
· Awesome coworkers
· Beautiful open office in the middle of the city
· Free breakfast everyday
· Well stocked kitchen with lots of snacks and drinks
· Flexible office hours