Are you ready to join the Softtech family of more than 1400 people and make the future real with us?
We are looking for an “Integrated Communication Specialist” who will be able to work with an enthusiasm for implementing pioneering steps on the subject of development solutions to join our Consultancy teams.
We believe that highly competitive solutions can only be developed by motivated and enthusiastic teams. That’s why our team members have been selected among the top engineers and specialists in the market. We are experts in developing solutions for financial organizations. If you want to be part of this restless team, come & join our talented team and share our goal that is to take the technology to the next level with creative, fast, efficient, and secure solutions.
What skills do you have?
- Graduation from Electronic Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical-Electronics Engineering or similar engineering departments of universities
- At least 3 years of experience in IP phone architecture with audio, video and collaboration technologies
- Knowledge of SIP, SCCP and H323 protocols,
- Expert in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, IM & Presence and Jabber products,
- Knowledge of Cisco Expressway and Webex,
- Expert in Cisco Voice Gateway installation, configuration and problem solving,
- Knowledge of Cisco Video / Telepresence products,
- Knowledge of TCP / IP, Routing and Switching,
- Preferably having CCNP or higher level voice / collaboration certificate,
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems,
- Preferably have basic Python or Java programming knowledge,
- Prone to problem solving and teamwork, aiming continuous self-improvement, analytical thinking,
- Completion of military service for male candidates,
- Good command of English,
What you will do?
- Installation, management and maintenance of audio and video infrastructures serving the bank
- Following the innovations in the field of collaboration and introducing new technologies to our bank
- Operation of PoC processes related to new products and services and preparation of information notes, user documents and trainings
- Automating operational works and ensuring continuous improvement
- Analyzing and resolving problems escalated from NOC and field teams
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Continuously learning and development opportunities
- Attending to technical congress and conferences
- International work experience, career development and visit opportunity to Maxitech, San Francisco, Shanghai and Cyprus
- Build up your project with innovation funnel