VSight is built on a simple basis: A person’s knowledge, experience, and expertise should be remotely transferable to everyone. Because time is always the most precious thing to people.
We save time for everyone by enabling them to do their work in another location (remotely) from their current location. By putting our customers at the center of our decisions, we remove all barriers for them by providing an environment for remote support to people who need knowledge and assistance. Together, we develop products and services that enable users to transfer their knowledge and experience anywhere in the world, at any time.
We are founded in 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania and we have a development branch in İstanbul, Turkey. We are backed by Startup Wise Guys, Europe’s top B2B startup accelerator. We are listed in the KMPG report of real estate innovations overview in 2020 and we are nominated as Best Virtual Teamwork Solution 2020 for the Central European Startup Awards, one of the world’s largest independent startup ecosystem competition.
Many of the most prestigious companies and top brands in manufacturing, automotive, machinery, energy, maritime, and mining use VSight to collaborate remotely with their teams and customers. VSight is trusted by over 100 global businesses, including MAN Truck, Bosch, ISUZU, ABUS, BAT, Van Dyk and many more.
Why You Will Enjoy Working at VSight
Working at VSight does not cause you to work in narrow patterns. It allows you to go beyond your bounds, have a new experience every day and work with some of the industry’s sharpest minds. At VSight, we work hard to create a diverse, and international team with an open culture. We think that your potential should only be limited by your imagination and we achieve this by providing the tools, resources, and support you need to be successful in your career.
In VSight, We are
- The makers who believe that the best way to picture the future is to create it. It is our mission to develop solutions that will move our organization, our industry, and the whole world forward in every project, every day.
- Pioneers, not only our management staff who can lead, but everyone at VSight has deeply embraced and embodied this philosophy.
- Not a company employee, we are a team that has fun and enjoys what we do, and we are committed to making the workplace a better place to work.
- All learners whether we are in a position for a year or a minute, all learn on the job all the time.
Now we are looking for HR Specialists/Recruiters who want to take their career one step further. If you think you are one of those people, here you will have the chance to work with some of the world’s major companies with Augmented Reality technologies.
- Lead and implement full-cycle recruiting for all creative positions, across all locations.
- have and optimize the recruiting knowledge center by documenting and maintaining processes, instructional guides, and team views.
- Lead, shape and manage cross-functional programs, with exceptional attention to detail and influence.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within our recruiting programs and define the success metrics of those initiatives.
- Network with industry associations, both in large established organizations as well as online professional interest groups and universities.
- Maintain a maximum presence on online job boards while developing a strong presence on niche sites specific to the position(s) being hired.
- Uphold and share the VSight culture and brand.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience,
- BA/BS degree. MBA or Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates ranging from entry-level to senior management positions.
- Experience in profiling qualified candidates who are passive in job searches and then implementing a strategy to find them.
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Experience with job postings, both online and in print.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously and navigating ambiguity with ease.
- High comfort level with cold-calling qualified candidates.
- In-depth understanding of market mapping, talent research, and candidate identification.
What we offer
- Prior experience in a high-growth startup environment,
- Data-driven mentality, and a master at balancing efficiency and quality,
- A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth,
- Generous vacation and sick time,
- No Dress code! This is an innovative startup, you can wear what you like.
- Flexible work environment,
- 8 fully paid weeks of leave for childbirth/adoption,
- Stock options for every employee,
- Competitive salary,
- Virtual social events,
- Generous and flexible PTO,
- Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement,
- Learning and Development Reimbursement,
- Business travel accident insurance,
- Flexible Work-Life Balance,
- Reimbursement for remote office tools and online entertainment (Spotify, Netflix, Kindle store, Exxen, etc.)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We not only accept diversity, but we also celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At VSight, employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.