We are a growing tech startup operating in 64 countries.
We are currently seeking a talented Human Resource (HR) and Talent Acquisition (Software) Manager to join our global team, support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities, and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate should be passionate about working in a startup environment, maintaining and enhancing its human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices, and recruiting in the IT ecosystem, supporting and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines.
- Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires globally
- Manage Payroll, compensation, and benefits packages, health insurance programs, and stock options
- Conduct performance management and provide feedback
- Design and implement effective training and development plans.
- Track department budgets.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Outstanding organizational, critical thinking, and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Fluent English