Are you passionate about marketing and want to make a direct impact on the growth of a company? Do you like to experiment with new ideas every day and have a great command of English? You’re reading the right job post!
As a global startup in the hyper-growth phase, we’re looking for a self-driven, overachiever, and energetic Growth Marketing Specialist who will be helping us conduct growth experiments. As a Growth Marketing Specialist, you’ll be the key player in MobileAction’s and SearchAds.com’s growth marketing campaigns, making sure of flawless execution with the highest returns possible.
Who We Are
Founded in 2013, MobileAction is an all-in-one app marketing intelligence and insights suite. We aim to be a one-stop shop for all app marketers to boost their app growth in the app stores.
SeardsAds.com by MobileAction is an Apple Search Ads campaign management & optimization platform. As an official Apple Search Ads Partner, we would like to help app marketers to leverage Apple Search Ads better with our campaign optimization solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively come up with creative marketing campaigns that will bring highly qualified users to MobileAction’s & SearchAds.com’s platforms.
- Manage all the social media accounts of MobileAction and SearchAds.com and liaise with the content marketing team and the designer to bring the ideas to life.
- Develop a personal and corporate branding strategy and the aligned communication plan and content for social media.
- Plan and execute email campaigns for different customer lifecycle segments.
- Help with the measurement and reporting of marketing activities to present to the upper management.
- Follow the trends in the app industry and come up with new content ideas that will bring new leads.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong data and analytics skills to prepare detailed reports.
- Previous experience or interest in the app industry is a huge plus.
- Excellent command of English with great verbal and written communication skills (If you don’t trust your English skills, this position is not for you).
- Possess excellent communication skills, be highly organized and have a common-sense approach to time management and task prioritization
- Ability to take complete responsibility and ownership and work autonomously.
What We Offer:
- Best equipment + hardware
- Flexible work hours: You’re the boss of your schedule.
- Meal allowance + extensive snack bar
- Flexible vacation: So you can take time off when you need it
Interested in learning more? We look forward to meeting you!
Send a CV to email@example.com