What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a talented Growth Product Manager to help us build an incredible user journey. As our Growth Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for leveraging our product, product messaging, and whatever other tools you know and love to build a positive and generative relationship between our brand and our users. You will be a key member helping to craft go-to-market strategies and then executing on them.
As we scale, you will build and lead a team that focuses on product-led acquisition, activation, and retention. You will know how to strategically use data to optimize funnel efficiency and help us grow in a scalable and sustainable way.
Most importantly, you will approach each day with an entrepreneurial mindset: rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to grow. In exchange, our team is committed to supporting the culture of learning and experimentation that you develop.
At Producter, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product and have an impact on the company. If you want to be a core member of a fast-growing company, you might be the person we are looking for!
- You have demonstrated past success and are eager to learn more.
- 3-5 years of go-to-market experience in a product, growth, or marketing role (some B2B SaaS and startup preferred, but not required). At first, you will be the sole member of this team.
- A natural networker: You enjoy building relationships with influencers, early adopters, and brand advocates.
- A storyteller: You get excited about products and the problems they can solve and can make that excitement contagious.
- Self-motivated: You identify opportunities and roll up your sleeves to make them happen; you’re not too good for hands-on execution.
- Not afraid to experiment and willing to risk failing and learning.
- A technology enthusiast who stays up-to-date on the latest tools and best practices and is always striving to make processes more efficient and effective.
- 2+ years of growth-focused experience managing the organic and paid acquisition
- Core understanding of subscription products, KPIs and customer lifecycle marketing
- Experience in initiating and driving growth projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels.
- Very data-driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data.
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fully remote working, but we have an office with a stunning sea view in Urla, İzmir ?
- USD-based salary
- Stock option opportunity
- Take part in something meaningful; be a part of the future of product management and the pioneer company in the industry
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Opportunity to grow a network in a startup ecosystem
Everything above sound good? Reach out to us at email@example.com
? Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
? Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve done.
- Adres Remote USD Month
- Experience Level Experienced