As a Full-stack Developer at Vahaa Smart Garden, here is what you will do and what is being expected:
! Be Self starter, OWN the business with its all assets !
- Time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Highly adaptable to learn, understand, implement, teach, and enforce technology solutions or software.
- Multitasker who can work well in a high pressure, multiple-deadline environment, even under minimal supervision and direct styles of leadership
- Be the champion for the quality of software and resolving any issues regarding product delivery & maintenance. Enjoy TDD.
- Employ Continuous Delivery including task estimation, deployment automation and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Continuous development to improve product quality & customer experience for multiple technologies.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, friendly culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Enjoying fully cloud environment.
- Passionate for a self sustainable system from end-to-end!
And here’s what you are supposed to bring:
- Minimum of 2 years experience of frontend framework (React Native, NodeJS, Expo etc. )
- Experience with .NET framework, .NET core, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Microservices Architecture, EF, EF Core.
- Experience with AWS Cloud, Git-GitOPS skills!
- Experience on coding for an any IoT technology is a BIG PLUS!
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases; MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ etc.
- Good understanding of project management, system/software development lifecycle (SDLC) techniques and various industry standard agile practices (DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Scrum, Kanban)
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Knowledge of software best practices, like TDD and BDD.
- An intermediate level of english.
Apply now !
Send your cv resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If available please insert your github, sourceforge … link to your resume or email body.
- Please fill the subject line of the email as “Full Stack Dev. application”.