About the company
ERG is a high-end solution partner for industrial automation projects since 2009. We are bringing our 10-year business experience and engineering expertise on an R&D mission for our TUBITAK-backed and patented Internet of Things (IoT) product. Our goal is to eliminate hospital infections by tracking hand hygiene, and ultimately save lives.
A spin-off team of 9 located in ITU Ari Teknokent, we are looking for passionate and talented Embedded Software Engineers to be a part of our journey.
What you will do
- Work with a team of engineers and university professors to develop key communication protocols and optimize current technical workflows
- Enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of our cutting-edge sensory products and image-processing computers
- Build a professional CI/CD infrastructure for our system
- Be a part of a game-changing product in the healthcare industry in Turkey and on a global scale
What we are looking for
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electric-Electronics Engineering or related fields
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in Linux and embedded software development
- In-depth knowledge of Python/ C++, C is a plus
- Being a quick learner is an absolute must
- Experience with NVIDIA Jetson computers, OpenCV library, and Gstreamer pipelines is a plus
At the end of the day, we’re looking for someone who can deliver day-in and day-out. We have flexible working hours, we don’t care about dress code, and we are ready to accommodate your needs and give competitive paychecks.
We would love to see you on our team if you match our ambition!