We are looking for a Digital Product Specialist for our company, leading in Turkish gaming industry. The position reports to Digital Product Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Deep learning of product’s positioning, analyzing competitors and needs on the market, and to establish a continuous development routine.
· Responsible for Lottery and Kazı Kazan game performances and game features or product updates that brings more sales.
· Communicate with game providers for possible new games to add new titles to game catalogue and develop a game release plan.
· Track game performances and revenues of all digital games daily and create weekly and monthly reports.
· Collecting business requirements from all Digital Business Units (CRM, Advertisement, Content Management and Payments & Risks, etc.), determining technical requirements and documenting requirements (BRD, PRD) in accordance with business requirements,
· Consolidating needs in sprint backlogs out of Website and App Products Backlog and implementing functionality in priority order.
· Collaborate closely with technical team in exploring the solution to problems or implementing the requirements as expected by business units.
· Planning the Sprints by working with technical team and estimate workloads based on the BRD’s.
· Leading and controlling entire Sprint development lifecycle to receive iteratively working solutions.
· Responsible for game tests prior to launch and support user acceptance tests of website and app tasks during and after the Sprints.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Fluent English communication skills both oral and verbally.
· 3-5 years of experience in an Analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar product owner or product analyst role in digital company, marketing agency, web company,
· Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering is preferable.
· Previous working records on Web and App products or Gaming products.
· Experienced in application development lifecycle adapted to Agile / Scrum Project Management methodologies.
· Ability to evaluate UI developments considering the Web / App User Experience (UX) standards.
· Ability to work with large datasets and summarize findings in a clear format.
· Combine creative and pragmatic use of insight and data with attention to detail.
· Experience with issue tracking, product development management tools as JIRA, Confluence, Asana, or others like them.
· Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
· Enthusiastic learning skills, researcher, developer, and problem solver.
· Excellent in Time Management.
· Having a Start-up Team-Spirit
· Effective presentation skills.
· Strong communication skills and successful in Stress Management.
· Working with high personal motivation, responsibility, proactive and disciplined.
· Strong negotiation and questioning skills, talking both individuals and groups about their needs, asking the right questions to understand requirements.
- Experience Level Experienced