Yolda.com is a “Digital Logistics Operator”, aims to improve logistics operation processes and lead digitalization efforts in the sector with the technologies and solutions developed in-house. Our mission is becoming leader B2B freight forwarding company in the region with smart management of the carrier network of logistics companies and freelance truck drivers.
Yolda.com is looking for people who are passionate to create and change the logistics sector which is delivered in the same conventional way upon centuries.
The Digital Growth Marketing Manager is a critical role in our mission to be the game changer of logistics, both in Turkey and Europe.
You’ll be responsible for managing all digital marketing campaigns and 3rd party agencies and freelances to ensures that Yolda.com’s online presence, promotions & projects are meeting brand standards in order to market products and services successfully.
- Design and implement marketing and growth strategies aligned with business targets and manage, setup, implement and run digital campaigns
- Develop realistic goals and conceptualize KPIs, set up custom dashboards and reports and rigorously aim to achieve them
- Develop all digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and online advertising campaigns
- Oversee the development of e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels
- Collaborates with team members & provides guidance to the design and implementation of marketing campaigns to enhance the overall online presence of the Yolda’s website & control panel
- Developing strategies to drive online traffic to Yolda’s website/social media platforms
- Tracking conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why?
- Work on the digital go-to-market strategy developed for new and current markets
- Lead the digital execution of international expansion programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Monitor the performance of each investment in a different country and aim to maximize it
- Forecasting budget, traffic, conversion, active users and the other important metrics with considering season conditions
- Optimizing and improving performance necessary KPIs and ROI-CAC-CPA on search, display and mobile networks using deep know-how
- Necessary analysis to acquire engage, retain customers and grow customer loyalty: LTV Analysis, Cohort/Churn Analysis, Customer Journey, Customer Behavior Flow, Conversion Path Analysis, Mobile purchase journey, Re-engagement strategies
- Overseeing remarketing strategies for all audience/product segments
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, optimization and building auction insight analysis
- Following all learnings shared by Google and implementing all best practices to the accounts after conducting necessary A/B tests
- Building A/B/n test hypotheses for websites to improve performance and user experience, and performing tests via tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely.
- Planning and executing digital marketing budgets
- Staying on top and review new technology trends and opportunities to ensure Yolda remains a digital marketing leader within the industry, and in digital marketing space
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Marketing, Economics, Administration and other related departments
- At least 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience in startups, digital companies, mobile apps is a plus
- 3 or more years of experience with team leadership or cross-functional team leadership is expected
- Fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and prioritizing effort based on ROI
- An excellent level of written and spoken English is a must
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-orientation and eagerness to learn
- Startup DNA. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and flexible environment