Are you looking to challenge your DevOps skills? Do you enjoy increasing developer productivity, one-click boring deployments and building auto scaling services that can handle hundreds of millions of events every day?
Lifemote Networks helps internet service providers to understand the last mile to their customers; wifi networks. We collect hundreds of millions of events from our customer’s devices and create insights. We help them solve wifi network problems before they happen.
Please watch our pitch in Slush 2018 finals to learn more about Lifemote Networks.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and make us work smarter as a team.
- Cloud engineering on AWS
- Python, Bash, C/C++, React
- SQL, DynamoDB, Redis
- Monitoring via Grafana
- Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- CI/CD using CircleCI, CodeBuild
About the Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Mathematical Engineering etc. or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of overall software development experience
- Experience in AWS, Docker and CI/CD best practices
- Experience with CloudFormation / Terraform
- Experience with Python, Java, Golang
Nice to Have
- Experience with / Interest in configuration management; Ansible
- Experience with / Interest in orchestration tools; Kubernetes
- Experience with / Interest in monitoring tools
- Experience with / Interest in Hadoop ecosystem
- Define and streamline our DevOps processes.
- Build a multi account AWS CI/CD pipeline
- Automate infrastructure, configuration management, monitoring
- Develop data ingestion and analysis frameworks to empower research team
- Experience Level Entry Level