JETLEXA is a contract automation and management software developed for companies and lawyers.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of startup to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Adopting startup culture
- Experience Level Entry Level