Armut is a leading local services marketplace with over 400,000 professionals across 3,000 categories and has seen over 1000% revenue growth in 5 years. Our purpose is to make it easy to find good quality, trusted providers by using the latest technologies and machine learning algorithms. We have served 5 million customers with 99% customer satisfaction in 8 different countries. We are the market leader in Turkey, as well as, Romania and Egypt with the HomeRun brand. We are growing in UK and will launch in more exciting European markets in 2021, in our quest to be the leader of the Europe and Middle East local services market, a one trillion dollar opportunity.
Our strength is rooted in our core values: always putting our customers first, solving problems with data, and continuous learning. We offer a world-class startup environment where entrepreneurial spirits speed up their careers. Our like-minded & dynamic team members are the best in their class with international experience.
Thanks to our unstoppable growth, we are looking for new superstars who share our passion to transform the way people find local services. Join us on our journey to be the world-leader local services marketplace!
- Design, implement and maintain our Infrastructure that power Armut products (Web, Mobile, API and Microservices);
- Have a great opportunity to gain experience of our CI/CD and DevOps process;
- Ensure that every user has a great experience when using one of our products.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree with a study in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent;
- High level English proficiency;
- Experience or interest in building scalable backend infrastructure;
- Experience or interest in AWS, Docker and CI/CD best practices;
- Familiarity with Software Development process (Scrum,Kanban,Jira);
- Familiarity with testing tools;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Hunger for knowledge including new technologies and skills;
- Courage to face with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Competitive salary & performance bonus;
- 100% ownership (We mean real ownership – Employee Stock Option Plan);
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- Never-ending growth opportunities supported by learning & development fund;
- Working environment where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Extra vacation time, flexibility to work from home;
- Beach days, theme nights, sports & game events and any other social activity ideas you come up with.
- Experience Level Entry Level