Do you enjoy writing elegant, reusable code? Are you fond of code linting, sanitizing and test first development? Are you looking to join a small agile team?
Lifemote Networks helps internet service providers to understand the last mile to their customers; wifi networks. We collect hundreds of millions of events from our customer’s devices and create insights. We help them solve wifi network problems before they happen.
Please watch our pitch in Slush 2018 finals to learn more about Lifemote Networks.
We are looking for a senior backend engineer to join our team and help us build solid products.
- Cloud engineering on AWS
- Python, Bash, C/C++, React
- SQL, DynamoDB, Redis
- Monitoring via Grafana
- Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
- CI/CD using CircleCI, CodeBuild
About the Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Mathematical Engineering etc. or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluent in English
- 3-5 years of overall software development experience
- Experience with Python
- Experience with TDD, unit testing, integration testing
Nice to Have
- Experience in NoSQL
- Experience in AWS, Docker and CI/CD best practices
- Experience with / Interest in Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience with GraphQL
- Work on our main services that are responsible of analyzing collected data and presenting them to our end users
- Define quality acceptance criteria for our codebase
- Champion testing, reusability and readability within the development team
- Experience Level Experienced