Evreka is a leading hardware-enabled SaaS company focused on improving waste collection and city cleaning operations by providing the most comprehensive solution in the sector. Evreka uses high technology and environment-friendly solutions with a platform that digitizes and optimizes these waste collection and cleaning processes with AI & machine learning to reduce costs, save time, and increase citizen satisfaction. Evreka reaches millions of people and provides its end-to-end solutions to international waste management companies, smart cities, and municipalities in Germany, France, Italy, Norway, Croatia, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Pakistan, Morocco, Egypt, Gabon, Congo, South Africa, Lebanon, Israel, KSA, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Azerbaijan.
We are looking for a full-time crew member who will be a part of our Software Team to build and maintain our core Python-based service that revolutionizes the waste collection and city cleaning process. You’ll work in a talented and interdisciplinary team, with a strong creative culture, and help us deliver high impact work. You’ll be responsible and have the opportunity to introduce new ideas while being involved in the conception, development, and maintenance of cutting-edge enhancements and new features.
You’ll work with EvrekaCrew, a talented and interdisciplinary team with a strong creative culture and help us deliver high impact work and help them with your analytic and communication skills for the development of Evreka. Since, as EvrekaCrew, we always welcome different perspectives, you’ll feel free to introduce your new ideas while being involved in the conception, development, and maintenance of cutting-edge enhancements and new features. You will be a part of a team which all the members feel the responsibility to contribute for overall enhancement of Evreka!
- Building and maintaining a legacy system
- Developing functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Developing and maintaining IoT communication systems
- Designing and developing APIs, database and system architecture
- Collaborating with Front-End Developers
- Defining and communicating technical and design requirements
- Learning about new technologies
We are searching for a new Crew member who
- Finds and identify new opportunities to extend, fine-tune and optimize applications of our solution
- Has an enthusiasm and passion for work
- Works in an agile/scrum team
- Is work enthusiast and having fun while working on it
- Feels hunger for improvement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 2 or more years of solid commercial Python and Django experience
- Experience in web development and MVC framework
- Experience in JSON, REST and RESTful Services and API’s
- Experience in the software development lifecycle and source-code management using GitHub
- Reliable character, able to work as a team member and to cope with the pressure
- Familiarity with frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Familiarity with IoT communication (TCP, UDP)
- The opportunity of working in a global startup
- Competitive compensation package
- Fringe benefits and stock option
- Ability to contribute to learning and the possibility to advance a challenging atmosphere to improve themselves
- Subscription to HBR, Forbes, Netflix, BluTV, Blinkist
- Facility to buy unlimited books
- A fun workplace with dynamic and hardworking EvrekaCrew and opportunity to get responsibilities from the first day.
If you’re looking for an exciting journey you want to wake up for every day; a role that offers real responsibilities and a great team to be a part of, then EvrekaCrew is waiting for your application.
- Experience Level Experienced